Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Date Posted:13/Dec/17Requisition:2072466Job Title:Account Manager with scientific/technical background (m/f)Description:Agilent Technologies – we stand for high-tech and laboratory expertise around the world. As a worldwide company based in Santa Clara (California/USA), in the heart of Silicon Valley, we offer instruments, software, services and supplies for the entire workflow in the analytical laboratory. Our solutions and products are used among other things for the development of new drugs, for food testing, in cancer research and in doping control. We inspire discoveries that advance the quality of life. At our German headquarters in Waldbronn we develop, produce and market leading comprehensive analytic solutions. Along with our sales offices in Munich, Frankfurt, Hamburg and Ratingen, there is a staff of about 1,000 in Germany.
We are currently looking for an Account Manager for the European Diagnostics Sales team in the Reagent Partnership Division.
The Account Manager will be responsible for Reagent Partnerships' sales of Dako branded products in Germany & Austria and will be part of our European Sales team reporting to the head of the EMEA-I region.
Reagent Partnership Division sells clinical diagnostics products directly to our customers and as OEM sales (B2B) to many of the world's largest IVD companies. Our retail products are IVD-approved and serve the clinical immunochemistry (specific proteins) and the flow cytometry markets.
• A challenging job with skilled colleagues in an expanding and well established international company.
• An opportunity to manage sales activities in the territory with a high degree of freedom to plan smart and secure success.
• To work in an international environment with a globally oriented organization.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
• Responsible and accountable for sales targets within clinical accounts and research accounts in Germany & Austria.
• Coordination of activities for the customer facing team (Sales & Scientific Support) at key customer visits.
• Implementation, maintenance, monitoring, and success of sales and marketing campaigns.
• Prospecting for strategic partnerships (contract creation, opportunity seeking, business visits and customer reporting).
• Coordination of activities within the European commercial team and other parts of Reagent Partnerships as pertaining to the retail products business.
• Develop and maintain necessary knowledge of the retail market, Dako branded retail products, and the value proposition associated with key Dako products (e.g. Kappa/Lambda, IntraStain, etc.).
• Maintenance of information in SAP CRM according to guidelines.
This role is home based.
The majority of travel will be within Germany/Austria with an expected minimum of 40-50% travel per year. International travel to Reagent Partnerships’ headquarters in Denmark or relevant scientific meetings internationally may also be required.Qualifications:Your qualifications:
• 3+ years of experience within clinical chemistry, pathology, flow cytometry, or other scientific/technical background
• Minimum a Bachelor degree
• Experience in sales
• Experience in flow cytometry would be an advantage
• Experience working in a complex and highly technical sales environment where sales cycles can be several months long is highly desirable
• Proficient in using SAP CRM or equivalent
• Documented experience with a track record of successfully achieving/exceeding company expectations
• Bachelor degree in sales, business, biological sciences, or other related field
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required in German and English.
• Proficient in using IT systems (ex. Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word)
• Self motivated, action oriented, and results driven
• Very flexible mindset with focus on getting the job done
• Sales/commercial interest
• High-level communication and negotiation skills
• Team focused working style
• Structured, systematic and goal oriented
• Company pension scheme
• Work-Life-Balance programs
• Career development opportunitiesCompany:Business:Diagnostics and Genomics Group
Country or Area:Austria
Travel Required:Yes, 50% of the Time
(Temp Positions Only):Not applicable
HR Country Location:Germany
HR Town/City Location :Munich