Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Date Posted:13/Dec/17Requisition:2072448Job Title:Service Suppliers Program Manager (m/f)Description:Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Taking the lead to manage the negotiation and business relationships development with external Service Supplier companies you build effective and profitable agreements transforming broad concepts into structured Suppliers Management Program. You are a key player to contribute to the solution design of local/multi-national and multi-partner projects involving Agilent partnership with Service Supplier companies for complex, high impact client agreements.
Your key responsibilities:
• Accountable for managing and maintaining Service Providers (OEM/3PP) and Service Contractors (ASP) business relationships in defined Sub Region or Countries.
• Ensure full legal compliance and alignment with Region, Sub Region or Country agreed OEM/3PP/ASP strategy.
• Have deep business knowledge of Service Suppliers (OEM/3PP/ASP) in the assigned territory, analyze suppliers' performance and conduct regular suppliers' evaluation reviews, involving CSO management as required.
• Conduct Service Supplier selection and negotiations to assure best Service Level Agreement and financial margin improvements.
• Contribute to develop suppliers sourcing strategy, priorities, plans for the defined Sub-Region or countries.
• Implement CSO sourcing strategy to ensure an effective, coherent & consistent service suppliers program across EMEAI.
• Management of service suppliers program processes, documentation, data, contracts & exhibits in assigned territory
• Work closely with Regional and Country legal/compliance teams, act as local contact to ensure the Service Suppliers (OEM/3PP/ASP) working legal/compliance practices are up to date, communicated and in place.
• Contribute to competitive RFPs Supplier events at all levels of complexity, work with Service Sales and LPS Project Managers, maintain service providers' services/products/prices data
• Work closely with Contact Center to assure the Service Suppliers information is available to manage customers' calls.
• Ensure good co-operation and collaboration with Service Managers.
• The role will involve up to 25 % travelling and cover France, Switzerland and South Germany.
Proven track-record in professional suppliers' management, negotiation and procurement with 3-5 years' practical experience, developed ability to fully understand customer needs and technical skills to fulfill them.
• Business acumen, competency of analyzing and acting on financial information to drive business results and achieve objectives
• Understanding of chemical/pharma/bio laboratory products, service business and players
• Experience working with Quality Control and GxP compliance environment
• Ability to listen/understand client requirements, working across different countries and cultures
• Demonstrated passion for Customer satisfaction
• Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication abilities; fluent in French, German and English
• Effective collaboration and cross-functional leadership skills
• Multitasking and capability to work with multiple suppliers and projects concurrently
• Driving changes and ensuring adherence to compliance
• Results oriented with strong execution discipline
• Educational degree in relevant discipline
• Training and development opportunities
• A commitment to work/life balance
• Total Compensation Package including medical and dental benefits, retirement programs and more
• A company with values around innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability
• The diversity of cultural and individual perspectives held by our employees and their commitment to inclusion
Company:Business:Agilent CrossLab Group
Job Category:Support / Service
Job Sub-Category:Program/Project Management
Country or Area:France
Travel Required:Yes, 25% of the Time
(Temp Positions Only):Not applicable
HR Country Location:France
HR Town/City Location :Strasbourg