Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Date Posted:19/Oct/17Requisition:2074250Job Title:Infrastructure Laboratory ManagerDescription:Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Roles and responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Play a vital role in the overall safety of the laboratory and responsible for managing the daily operations of the lab.
• Take responsibility for all aspects of the lab, including but not limited to: instruments/equipment, users of the lab, and supplies needed to ensure the lab runs smoothly.
• Oversee laboratory safety and ensure that the laboratory remains in compliance with all relevant regulations including safety training
• Safe keeping of all laboratory related audit activities and maintain lab safety plan and upkeep of SDS documents
• Manage and update laboratories inventories. Ensures all reagents, chemical, gas and utilities supplies are available when needed.
• Communicates and enforces laboratory safety rules to internal and external scientists working in the lab.
• Responsible for the continuous operation of lab equipment with scheduled maintenance. Ensure all equipment function effectively and properly.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the laboratory and upkeep in an orderly manner.
• Contribute to projects or technical activities when needed
This position is based in Singapore.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by incumbents. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required by all incumbents. Incumbents may perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications:Qualifications and requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Life Sciences or related disciplines
• Typically 5+ years’ relevant experiences in analytical laboratory management and familiar with local Workplace Safety and Health Regulations, including Fire Safety, Chemical Safety, biosafety hazard etc. Certification and/or license may be required.
• Experience in handling laboratory procurement.
• Experience with local Good Laboratory Practice Compliance Program is a plus
• Familiar with the entire scientific/technical workflow: from sample preparation to data acquisition
• Ability to communicate (verbal, written, presentation) effectively with peers, scientists and management
• Ability to motivate and positively influence others
• Meticulous and perform with rigor
• Work as a team. Want the team to succeed and actively work to ensure that it happens.
Agilent is an equal opportunity employer.Company:Business:Agilent CrossLab Group
Job Sub-Category:Sales / Marketing / Business Dev
Country or Area:China
(Temp Positions Only):Not applicable
HR Country Location:Singapore
HR Town/City Location :Singapore