Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Date Posted:05/Dec/17Requisition:2074512Job Title:Europe Senior RecruiterDescription:Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Be a part of Agilent’s dynamic and talented Global Talent Acquisition and Mobility organization! Agilent’s Global Talent Acquisition and Mobility team provides customer-focused, compliant programs, services and consultation to enhance our ability to deliver on our businesses’ talent acquisition plans consistent with Agilent’s values, policies and programs.
Europe Senior Recruiter
Location: Barcelona, Spain
In the role of Europe Senior Recruiter you will deliver on hiring plans to enable business initiatives, business continuity and transformations in the region by managing the end-to-end recruitment processes.
Reporting to the Europe Talent Acquisition Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
• Deliver robust, compliant, end-to-end recruitment service delivery while meeting hiring plan and Staffing function goals/KPIs (ex: time to fill, agency utilization)
• Develop pipelines for key talent in support of hiring plans
• Develop acumen and expertise for businesses, markets, acquisitions, etc.
• Develop candidate networks in target markets and countries
• Stay current on valuable business intelligence, while understanding the labor market and competitive landscape
• Align with the Europe Talent Acquisition Manager in the design and execution of recruitment strategy and collaborate with peers to maintain consistent best practices
• Maintain close relationships within the business and other partners to address stakeholder concerns and needs as staffing initiatives evolve
• Identify new staffing channels, where needed, to support faster sourcing of new skills or in new locations
• Participate in Staffing projects and programs, as needed
Qualifications:• 8+ years experience in technical recruitment, including executive search
• Comfortable communicating with executives and a strong phone presence
• Excellent consultative and communication skills with the ability to work independently and with a team
• Fluent in at least 2 of the following languages: French, Italian, Dutch/Flemish, German, Spanish, Danish
• Fluent in English
• Strong analytical skills, technical/computer skills, research experience, and applicant tracking systems
We seek a motivated team member with a strong work ethic, who has demonstrated the ability to meet search deadlines.
Job Category:Human Resources
Job Sub-Category:Human Resources
Country or Area:Austria
(Temp Positions Only):Not applicable
HR Country Location:Spain
HR Town/City Location :Barcelona