Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Date Posted:13/Dec/17Requisition:2069602Job Title:Field Service Engineer LC/GC Milan or Lombardo area (m/f)Description:Location: Milan area or Lombardo area
Company Car + Phone + Pension + Medical Benefits Package
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Every day, Agilent field service engineers help customers solve issues at labs where scientists are making discoveries that enhance the quality of life. Through our work, we deliver insights and provide support that keep labs running smoothly and more efficiently. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Field Service Engineer (m/f) to join our dynamic and friendly team of 80 field Service Engineers currently working in Italy. You will be supporting customers mainly in the Milan / Lombardia area (> 75% travel). Join our dynamic organization to be a part of this rewarding work.
In the role of the field service engineer, you will work at a variety of labs, which ranges from exciting locations such as labs in museums, galleries and hospitals, chemical, oil, food and environmental testing and Pharmaceutical companies. Having a solid understanding of Agilent’s portfolio, and continuously learning about new instruments, software and consumables, is key.
• You will be having the responsibility of supporting our clients for on-site installation, implementation, maintenance and repair of many of the quality products that we manufacture and sell
• Compliance and reporting are also important responsibilities, such as documenting and ordering components using a variety of databases
• Having a natural instinct to deliver the highest-levels of customer service in the field is vital
• Applying your creativity, complex problem-solving skills, and can-do attitude is essential
• Having a solid understanding of Agilent’s portfolio, and continuously learning about new instruments, software and consumables, is key
You will work on complex projects around LC, LC/MS, GC, GC/MS instruments and customer CDS and ECM packages. Additionally, you can tweak your consulting skills and improve customer satisfaction by proactively advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations, which may impact product performance.Qualifications:To be really successful in the job you enjoy being in front of customers and supporting them while demonstrating your technical expertise.
• You should have a recent Master Degree or University Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology and no more than 18 months work experience
• You enjoy being in front of customers and supporting them while demonstrating your technical expertise
• First theoretical or ideally practical experience with LC or GC - Chromatography
• You have a full, clean driving licence and live commutable, ideally with good connection to a motor highway
• Ideally, you have good English skills (i.e. to attend the technical trainings) and fluent Italian language skills
• You obtain informatics skills about Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office
• Troubleshooting approach-oriented
• You enjoy an active cooperation with colleagues from service, sales and support departments within a national and international surrounding
• Your proactive approach, team spirit and eagerness to build your sales knowledge are what will ultimately drive your success
We will make sure you get all the training and development opportunities you need to become the best in your field. This will also allow the opportunity to travel within Europe for trainings.
• A company car
• Commitment to work/life balance
• Total Compensation Package including medical and dental benefits, retirement programs and more
• A company with values around innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability
• The diversity of cultural and individual perspectives held by our employees and their commitment to inclusion
If you are interested in joining the world’s leading test & measurement company and you have what it takes for such an exciting position, then don’t hesitate to apply! PLEASE APPLY IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE!
We look forward to receiving your application!Company:Agilent
Business:Agilent CrossLab Group
Job Category:Support / Service
Job Sub-Category:Field Service Engineer
Country or Area:State/Province:Town/City:Shift:Day Job
Travel Required:Yes, 75% of the Time
(Temp Positions Only):Not applicable
HR Country Location:Italy
HR Town/City Location :Milan