Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Date Posted:05/Dec/17Requisition:2074969Job Title:Field LCMS Application SpecialistDescription:Agilent is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the insights they seek – so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
We are currently looking for a LCMS Field Application Specialist (m/f) to join the dynamic Sales Team. You will be a part of the European Sales Organization in the Agilent's Life Sciences and Applied Markets Group.
In this position, you will deliver superior instrument and workflow demonstrations and application support to customers, interacting with Sales Managers, Account Managers and Product Specialists. The position requires a strong background in mass spectrometry, can be based in a variety of locations and will require at least 75% travel. It is important that you are proactive, communicative and a strong team player.
• Demonstrate the latest, state-of-the-art, LC-MS (single quad, triple quad and Q-TOF) technology at customer sites or in the Agilent Centers of Excellence
• Position the results to customers through presentations, seminars and application notes
• Understand customer's challenges, recommend solutions, and ensure highest customer satisfaction
• Travel to customer’s sites to present results, implement methods, provide application consulting and deliver on-site customer trainings classes
• Train Agilent sales team about LCMS technology, the latest instrumentation and MS based solutions
• Work with the sales teams to exceed LC-MS sales targetsQualifications:• Bachelor's or Master Degree in Analytical Chemistry or equivalent
• Knowledge of LC and LCMS technology and its operations
• Experience with Agilent software, HPLC and/or mass spectrometry products is an advantage
Ideally some industry experience in an MS environment
• Excellent presentation, communication and customer facing skills is required
• Good team working skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Fluent verbal & written in one of the European languages and English skillsCompany:Business:Life Sciences and Applied Markets Group
Job Category:Support / Service
Job Sub-Category:Application Engineering
Country or Area:Austria
Travel Required:Yes, 75% of the Time
(Temp Positions Only):Not applicable
HR Country Location:Germany
HR Town/City Location :Waldbronn