Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Date Posted:14/Dec/17Requisition:2074410Job Title:EMEAI Transactional Sales Channel ManagerDescription:The market and customers’ needs are constantly changing with the development of digital capabilities and the need to simplify business transactions. Therefore, a key pillar of Agilent’s long term sales channel strategy is to establish a superior customer experience and an efficient business model by realigning and expanding sales resources in each region, supporting transactional business, driving loyalty, increasing wallet share and prospecting new business. The desired outcome is to foster business growth via new business generation and supporting complementary sales channels (consultative and enterprise); Support and enable On-Line Transformation: touchless and WEB business growth; Employees have skills, tools and processes to assist Agilent Customers.
To drive such an evolution short term whilst developing the longer term approach for the channel, there is a clear need for an LSS Transactional Sales leadership position at a regional level autonomous to the current structure. This leader will be responsible for executing on the key LSS Strategy for enabling a Transactional Channel in collaboration with the WW Channel manager, the region VP for sales and the respective senior management team in the region.
Core responsibilities for this new leadership position are:
• Sales Coverage and Channel Design
• Establish common understanding of the go to customer strategy
• Design & Implement channel structure to support e-channel/digital, Inbound, Outbound, Prospection activities for LSS (Multi-year journey)
• Go To Customer Enablement - Supporting Agilent Digital programs harmonizing processes and tools WW for frictionless operation and better customer satisfaction. Partnership and alignment with Revenues Marketing initiative
• Competency & Development - Training plan for all – inbound; outbound & prospection with clear focus on Outside – In view concept
• Sales Roles and Compensation – defined and aligned roles/compensation with the strategy; meets management’s objective and pays sales force fairly
• Financial Modeling – establishing a structure to enable financial modelling
Whilst each current transactional team has adhered to consistent practices of operation, staffing, loading and management approaches, there is still a significant opportunity to leverage across each team to improve efficiency and customer engagement. The short term opportunity can be defined in broad terms as :
• Define and design ideal state across common elements as well as business specific needs.
• Develop clear strategy for transactional staffing & skill development across each business and role (Internal/ Outsourced).
• Drive business specific & collaborative prospecting programs consistency in execution, tool usage and measurement.
• Ramp up prospecting channel to create nurturing and qualified funnels that directly contribute towards new business funnel.
• Embrace and exploit marketing automation capability to drive up productivity and effectiveness of new business funnel and relevant customer follow up.
• Deploy fully staffed transactional & prospecting channel for in all geographies.
• Sales Channel role alignment to the strategy with relevant compensation models and competency plan.
• Define and drive marketing programs that fuel outbound prospecting and new business funnel for all channels.
• Maintain compliance in partner management as well as end to end quote to cash for transactional orders.
• Proactively partner with the WW strategy owners for the channel evolution in line with the overall sales channel strategy for sales and customer contact.
• Development and achievement of key business performance indicators in line with the strategy
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Qualifications:Key skills/experience required:
- BSc or equivalent minimum educational qualification
- At least 3 years of experience as Sales Manager &/or Transactional Phone and Digital Sales channels in Agilent markets or similar complex international markets
- Demonstrated experience in Sales Channel development in line with changing market needs
- Demonstrated success in driving sales performance in new and recurrent markets
- Proven Business and Channel Management skills
- Change management and influencing skills
- Good understanding and experience in the Analytical Instruments Services market is not mandatory
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
The position includes 30+% travel in the territory and occasional meetings outside of the territory.Company:Business:Life Sciences and Applied Markets Group
Job Sub-Category:Sales Management
Country or Area:Belgium
Travel Required:Yes, 35% of the Time
(Temp Positions Only):Not applicable
HR Country Location:United Kingdom
HR Town/City Location :Manchester