SAP Security Administrator
BRINE SA is currently looking for an SAP Security Administrator
The client is one of the leading global companies, located in the greater Zurich area.
We are offering a position for a candidate with following experience as:
SAP Security Administrator IT Department
- Be subject matter expert for SAP security concepts
- Administer security authorization and role creation
- Design and Maintain authorizations and roles for SAP Fiori Launchpad
- Maintain security design and admin process documentation
- Suggest and implement enhancements that will support growth and improve security of the system
- Ensure compliance of new code with security rules
- Perform system reviews and limit access to ensure that work is performed in accordance with the security policies
- Liaise with auditors to provide standard information and improve solutions
- Be aware of recent developments in the field of SAP security and make sure they are reviewed/adopted by the organization
- Work with the other IT teams and business to provide specialized SAP security for projects; minimizing segmentation of duties and responsibilities that could conflict
- Perform annual SAP license auditing
We are looking for candidates with:
- Deep understanding of SAP security best practices with 4-5 years hands-on experience
- At least 1 year experience specifically in the HANA/Fiori environment
- At least 2 years of experience with BW security and JAVA-based SAP systems security concepts
- Good knowledge of CO and FI (Universal GL, AP, AR) modules, in particular from a business usage perspective
- An understanding of Accounting, Controlling and Finance processes
- An analytical perception, a structured way of working and an ability to get things done
- Strong client relationship skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
Fluency in English (speaking, writing) as this is an English speaking environment The ideal candidate is a strong team player, flexible, eager to learn and able to work under pressure. The candidate is self-motivated and has a proactive work attitude.
Interested in working in our international team performing challenging and diversified tasks? We would be happy to discuss what we can offer you in terms of benefits and career prospects in a personal meeting.
Please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA.
Location: Greater Zurich Area
Duration: Fixed position
Salary: Local Market rate according to experience