Full-Stack Software Engineer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Full-Stack Software Engineer. This role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Further develop & operate a Digital Service Platform:
- Oversee the entire software development process from requirements analysis & design through to implementation, testing & introduction.
- Partake in Agile, Scrum-oriented product development within a team with Sprint-Planning & Review meetings including the Business Product Owner.
- Provide 3rd level support for technical application questions & problems.
- Plan & implement operational optimization measures.
- Carry out frontend web development with modern single page application frameworks such as AngularJS.
- Undertake Java backend development:
- Implement REST & SOAP endpoints.
- Design & implement data access layers
- Configure & parameterize the Avaloq Front Platform.
- In-depth knowledge of agile software development including the entire development process (analysis, design, implementation, deployment & testing).
- Solid experience web application development, especially in the area of Frontend.
- Strong CSS, AngularJS & Java Full Stack know-how
- Knowledge in the development & administration of native mobile apps (iOS & Android) is a plus.
- Avaloq know-how (concepts, parameterization) is considered an advantage.
- Completed computer science degree.
- An analytical, structured & independent way of working.
- Highly service & customer-oriented.
- Interest in banking & digital banking.
- Good level of German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.