IT Security Analyst
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Security Analyst This role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Implement tools & processes to identify security risks & to improve security monitoring & vulnerability assessments.
- Participate in IT security incident processes & respond to detected or suspected cybersecurity events.
- Contribute to strengthening overall IT security awareness & initiatives.
- Participate in creating & up-keeping IT security processes & group IT directives.
- Contribute to the development of security concepts & implementation of the group IT security program.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in IT.
- Ideally 2 years in information security experience in responding to security incidents & threats.
- Strong technical knowledge of Windows based operating systems & the potential associated security issues.
- Good understanding of the concepts & tools required to protect an organization (e.g. DLP, IDS/IPS, AV, anti-malware).
- Good knowledge of cloud computing concepts & basic networking concepts, technologies & Internet protocols.
- CISSP, CompTIA Security+, CSA+, CASP, or other security trainings/certifications considered a plus.
- Self-motivated, communicative, detail-oriented & trustworthy.
- Willing to travel.
- Fluent English (spoken & written), German considered an advantage.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
Contact Juliette Orsoni : email@example.com