We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Release Manager / Scrum Master. This role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- As Scrum Master (approx. 50%).
- Hold responsibility for the scrum process & the correct implementation in product development.
- Manage Scrum meetings, intermediaries & support for the Scrum Team.
- Promote cooperation between all roles in the development of scrum.
- Removal obstacles (impediments) & continuously improve the scrum methodology.
- Consistently apply today's standards of software development.
- Your tasks as release manager (about 50%).
- Plan, control & track release implementation.
- Coordinate with management development & product management.
- Coordinate & monitor releases, patches & hotfixes from planning to publication.
- Undertake the last checkpoint for the release of the products.
- Create, track & request checklists for releases.
- Further develop & optimize release management & processes.
- Review internal & external release communication (Newsletter Product Management).
- Continuous provide technological & methodological training.
- Experienced as a Scrum Master.
- Experienced in software development & knowledge in object - oriented programming.
- C # / .NET & distributed Web application (SOAP, REST) skills.
- Sound knowledge of development on Windows platforms.
- Good understanding of development tools such as Visual Studio, ReSharper, etc…
- Experienced with JIRA, SVN / Bitbucket, Jenkins, Confluence & Sharepoint.
- Language skills in E & F are an advantage.
- Successfully completed computer science college or university education.
- Team-oriented, precise, dependably & conscientious.
- Organized with strong leadership, communication & coordination skills.
- Fluent German (ideally mother tongue) & English speaker.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.