One of our important clients is currently seeking a MES & Logistics Application Manager. The role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Hold responsibility for the implementation, operation & changes to defined IT applications for production & laboratory departments across the entire service chain.
- Provide support to project managers for the IT projects in the topics MES, Factory Layer, Automation & Machine Connections.
- Actively consult & support the specialist areas in process optimization for the use of IT applications.
- Independently plan, edit & solve tasks in the area of defined applications.
- Hold responsibility for the support of defined IT applications (for example, MES, Factory Layer, etc.) & their interfaces.
- Create & continuously manage all relevant IT system documentation.
- Provide an Internal & external contact for IT applications in your area of responsibility.
- Professional & project-oriented experience in the field of digitization and / or automation.
- MES or logistics experience (typically CAMSTAR or znt-PAC) within a manufacturing company.
- Experienced with machine interfaces.
- Skilled in the following: SQL, C #.NET & XML, IIS, Webservices, Troubleshooting, Windows & Linux.
- Experience within the medical sector is an advantage.
- Studies in the areas of business engineering, business informatics or higher professional training in quality / logistics / manufacturing processes.
- Positive personality with high customer, quality & service orientation.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
Contact Simon Ellis Manda : firstname.lastname@example.org