Senior DWH Reporting Specialist
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior DWH Reporting Specialist in Zürich Canton. It is an 80% contract role starting on the 1st of December 2017 running until 30th of November 2018. The application deadline is the 29th of October.
- Undertake frontend software development in the area of Data Warehouse.
- Carry our feasibility analysis & effort estimation of new project requests.
- Support the end of month Financial Reporting.
- Carry out technical specification.
- Partake in solution implementation.
- Undertake test support & deployments.
- Develop & maintain SAP Business Objects 4.2 Universe.
- Carry out business (Financial Products & Services) & technical end user consulting.
- Provide proactive incident management & associated third-level support.
- Mentor junior members of staff.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in data warehousing or reporting functions.
- Professional experience in the Banking industry.
- Experienced in Software Development.
- Expert SAP Business Objects 4.2 know-how.
- Proficient Oracle 11g expertise.
- Good knowledge of E/R Modelling & Kimball.
- Experience in SAP Data Services 14.2 considered an advantage.
- Avaloq Core Banking experience is a plus.
- A clear & concise communicator.
- In possession of a quick comprehension & team & goal oriented.
- Self-reliant & always keen to thoroughly document your work.
- Fluent English, German considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.