We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Avaloq Release Manager in Zürich Canton. This role is a 12 month contract position starting on the 1st of December with possible extension afterwards. The application deadline is the 5th of October.
- Hold responsibility for managing Avaloq Release Management processes whilst taking into consideration project changes & business demands.
- Deal with queries regarding code development & software change processes.
- Undertake regular release integration; this function supports the Avaloq Release Upgrade projects with planning, analysis, parametrisation, testing & implementation.
- Coordinate & execute tasks for related satellite systems, such as e-Banking, e-Archive, Datawarehouse etc.
- Collaborate closely with Application Management & IT Test Management.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of Release & Deployment Management experience.
- Avaloq parametrization skills.
- Experience in Avaloq Release Upgrades (within the past 2 years).
- ICE Know-how (Avaloq Workbench).
- Strong Unix know-how
- Experienced in Oracle 10/11 & Database Management.
- Good Software Development skills.
- Skilled in Java and/or PL/SQL, Eclipse also an advantage.
- Experience with Automic/UC4 (job scheduler) is a plus.
- Higher university degree or similar.
- Avaloq Certified.
- Strong communication skills, a team player & solution & service oriented.
- Self-motivated, persistent, analytical, structured & able to work under pressure.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.