We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Avaloq Business Analyst for CRM or Cost & Fees in Zürich Canton. This role is a 12 month contract position starting on the 1st of December with possible extension afterwards. The application deadline is the 5th of October.
- Undertake business analysis, specification & implementation (parameterization) in the areas of CRM or Cost & Fees.
- Gain a thorough understanding of Wealth Business Processes, Products & Services.
- Support business functions with technical tests in test- & integration environments.
- Partake in stakeholder management including end user consulting.
- Assist in Service management: Business as Usual (BAU) support via Incident Mgmt.
- Partake in Change management: Support specific projects or change requests, provide conclusions, recommendations, effort estimations, solution designs & develop agreed solutions.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in business analysis, consulting & development.
- At least 3 years of experience / business knowhow in CRM or Cost & Fees.
- At least 3 years of Avaloq experience.
- Strong Avaloq parameterization know-how.
- Technical know-how in operating systems, databases & applications.
- Good PL/SQL skills.
- Oracle database know-how is a plus.
- Project management skills considered advantageous.
- University degree (or equivalent) in computer science or engineering.
- Education in banking (preferred).
- Avaloq certified.
- Fluent English spoken & written, German is a big plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.