Windows Infrastructure & Server Specialist
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Windows Infrastructure & Server Specialist. This role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Collaborate in infrastructure projects.
- Hold responsibility for the Implementation of cloud integrations (hybrid IaaS, container, cloud API, orchestration).
- Be responsible for the quality & smooth running of the Windows infrastructure.
- Further develop products and initialize RFCs.
- Undertake scripting with PowerShell and / or PHP.
- Strong all-round computer skills.
- Practical experience in the areas of cloud, Cisco UCS, virtualization, NetApp storage & file service.
- PowerShell and / or PHP scripting skills considered a big plus.
- An innovative team player with a high level of professionalism.
- Completed computer science education with advanced training (FA, HF or similar).
- MCSE or MCITP certification.
- Willing to partake in on-call service.
- Very good German & English skills (French is also an advantage).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.