Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Based in Geneva (HQ) Singapore and Bangalore, operating in more than 30 countries, PSiDEO provides a wide range of premium outsourced IT services to global customers and develops business software solutions for targeted vertical markets.
Our core activities are the strength of our company:
- Publishing software, among which our leading product B-Com Community and Event Management platform.
- Delivering IT as a Service by providing an all-in-one package that includes hardware, software and IT services at a fixed price per user per month: NGIT-Managed Services.
- Managing IT infrastructures – Adaptive Outsourcing: Audit, consulting, design, implementation, maintenance, training, strategic outsourcing of IT operations (including IT dpt management roles);
You will make B-Com the product of reference in Europe by presenting the best event management software to new potential clients and partners. You will also activate your network in the industry, identify interesting tenders and approach corporations, institutions and event management agencies to present our products. You will be in charge of B-Com business activity and profitability worldwide. You are assertive and entrepreneurial and want to have a big impact in the change of event management industry.
You will do
- Design and implement various marketing initiatives, including lead generation campaigns, tradeshows attendance and Social Media activities
- Finding new clients and business opportunities
- Implement effective consultative selling techniques to initiate and develop relationships with prospective customers
- Work with B-Com consultants and the development team to present and demonstrate B-Com platform capabilities
- Prepare and present commercial offers, negotiate and close contracts
- Maintaining and developing client relationships in order to retain existing business and develop new opportunities
- Degree in Business Administration, marketing, sales, event management, public relations, hospitality management (business background)
- A proven successful sales experience of 5 years minimum of complex business solutions
- Knowledge of event management industry, techniques, tools and processes
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English
- Very good inter-personal skills
- Ability to multi-task and to work in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Positive reaction to the pressure
- Very good organizational skills, strong attention to detail
- Swiss or European nationality, B, C, G work permit
- Motivating and rewarding career in a robust fast growing IT service company
- Contribution to a major change in the event management industry
- Good package
- Varied activity
- Autonomy and responsibilities
Interested? Please send us your application in English.