Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Based in Geneva (HQ) Singapore and Bangalore, operating in more than 30 countries, PSiDEO develops business software solutions for targeted vertical markets and provides a wide range of premium outsourced IT services to global customers.
Our core activities are the strength of our company:
- Publishing software, among which our leading product B-Com Community and Event Management platform.
- Delivering IT as a Service by providing an all-in-one package that includes hardware, software and IT services at a fixed price per user per month: NGIT-Managed Services.
- Managing IT infrastructures – Adaptive Outsourcing: Audit, consulting, design, implementation, maintenance, training, strategic outsourcing of IT operations (including IT dpt management roles);
You will become our clients' primary point of contact. You understand the event industry and have a passion for technologies. In charge of your own projects, you will deliver expert assistance and high level quality of services to our clients through your in-depth knowledge of the B-Com platform. You will need to understand our clients’ business processes and requirements, and match them with B-Com functionalities. You will provide our clients with strategic guidance towards an optimal use of technology to effectively meet their business goals. You will also be involved in ad hoc sales and business development.
You will do
You will have “end to end” involvement in our Software solutions developments and implementation:
- Consulting: meeting with clients to define project scopes, understand their business practices, determine their needs and map them with existing or future B-Com features
- Contribute to improving the B-Com platform: Product testing and quality control, propose new functionalities
- Driving operational roll-outs: deploy B-Com solutions for existing and new clients
- Product trainings: design and deliver custom trainings
- User’ support: provide functional support to existing clients
- Product documentation
- Education in computer science/ business computing
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar position in the software industry
- Structure and good synthetic approach
- Capacity to understand business problems and translate them into software requirements
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English (French is a plus)
- Good capacity to manage change and support the client
- Client-oriented and very good inter-personal skills
- Self-driven and hard-worker to reach objectives
- Ability to multi-task and to work in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Desire to learn and progress
- Swiss or European nationality, B, C, G work permit
- A culture of engineering, innovation and continuous improvement
- A dynamic and highly motivating environment
- Opportunities to take responsibilities and contribute to exciting projects
- Career development possibilities
- Good packages
Interested? Please send us your application in English.