culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
Janssen Vaccines AG (formerly Crucell), one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, is a global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. We do this by discovering, developing, manufacturing and marketing products that combat major threats to the health of people worldwide.
We are looking for a Sr. Supply Chain specialist to help set up the global Janssen Vaccine supply chain. This is a key function in the Global Planning Organization and as such ensuring timely delivery of vaccines to our patients at optimized costs. This role will be based in Bern Switzerland.
Sr. Supply Chain Specialist
Janssen Supply Chain is a global J&J organization responsible for supplying Janssen pharmaceutical products to markets around the world. Within the Janssen Supply Chain, the Global Planning department is insuring the timely availability of products by optimizing the supply chain for all stages of the product life cycle.
Your main tasks will be:
- Coordinating the end to end supply chain for leading vaccine programs.
- Interacting and collaborating with key stakeholders to develop and maintenance the site production plan in line with customer requirements, available capacity and optimized inventory levels.
- Identifies raw material requirements for production to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials, timed to support the production process
- Deliver process improvement and cost savings. Coaching the planning team in the daily activities and process improvement projects.
- Reporting key metrics including Plan Attainment, Schedule Attainment, On-Time Shipments, and Inventory; taking actions to keep these at the desired level in close collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Supporting continuous improvement initiatives and standardization of the planning work in line with the global planning strategies, processes and systems.
- Communicating information on production plans and shipment requirements, with strong links internally with different departments as Quality and Operations, and a collaborative role within Global End-to-End Product Management.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. Advanced Degree is preferred.
- Supply Chain Certification is preferred e.g. APICS.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant Supply Chain experience (Planning, Supply Chain, Logistics or Manufacturing) is required.
- Experience in the implementation, development and execution of business planning and control systems with particular emphasis in the proficient use of Advanced Planning Software would be beneficial.
- Customer focused. Results and performance driven.
- Highly motivated, adaptable and flexible and has Aspiration for further Cross-Functional Development within the Organization.
- Demonstrates Problem Solving and Analytical Capabilities
- Ability to lead through Influencing in a Matrix – Organization
- Experience with several of the following processes: inventory management and inventory entitlement, supply chain management, supply planning, scenario analysis, sales and operations planning, process excellence, Advanced Planning Systems and/or other manufacturing/planning business processes.
- Experience with ERP (SAP/APO/SNP) and/or advanced planning systems.
- Proven business acumen in the areas of Supply Chain, Commercial and Financials.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Capable to adapt to changing circumstances and can implement change in a positive manner.
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms. Have we piqued your interest? Please send us your online application (CV, Working References etc.) by clicking on apply at the top right. Primärer Standort
Janssen Vaccines AG (8851) Funktion
Procurement Requisition ID