Executive & Team Assistant as well as Office Manager (60%) in Frankfurt a.M./Germany
To support the growth of our EU Hub – RobecoSAM Europe GmbH in Frankfurt, we are looking for a dedicated and experienced Executive & Team Assistant as well as Office Manager (60%) with a pronounced interest in the field of Sustainability Investing in the Asset Management industry.
Your main tasks will be:
- Coordination of all administrative matters relevant to the EU Hub
- Business support to the broader team including carrying out personal assistant activities for the Managing Director
- Sales Support (ad-hoc presentations, client requests, sales management tasks, RFPs, contracts and mandates, etc.)
- Supporting Relationship Managers and Sales Team for diverse client-specific requests
- Acting as a link between RobecoSAM client service and clients in defined EU countries
- Maintaining diary and business calendar management, business itineraries, travel bookings, visa requirements, meetings, events, visits and visitors with related logistics and communication
- Streamlining, developing, implementing and maintaining all internal financial and administrative processes (office accounting, personnel costs,) in line with corporate guidelines and the local legal requirements. Monthly and year-end reporting. Ensuring the execution of the local administration. Reporting on financial streams in line with applicable regulations and laws.
- Responsible for implementing and monitoring of HR processes and administration in accordance with applicable local laws and within corporate guidelines.
- Responsibility for dealing with correspondence, expenses and bills
- Contracting with suppliers, facility management, contact person for all IT or office related questions
- Office Reception and secretarial work (office supplies, travel expense reports, petty cash, travel arrangements etc.)
- This role also requires working closely with other administrative, supporting and marketing colleagues within RobecoSAM and the Robeco Group
- This position may require to travel to other locations from time to time
- Various administrative tasks and participation in projects
- Commercial education, ideally in the financial sector
- Solid employment history in the financial sector, ideally asset managers, with proven track record in similar functions
- Good knowledge of clients, marketing and the sales process
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Team player with a “can do” attitude
- Self-motivated, high flexibility
- Very diligent, (independent) working style with a keen eye for quality and detail
- Proven organizational skills, effective multi-tasking and ability to meet tight deadlines
- High engagement and goal-orientation
- Delight to work in an interdisciplinary work environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good language skills in English and German, every additional language is an asset
If you are interested please send in your resume, motivation letter and copies of diplomas/employment certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated confidentially. An assessment can be part of the selection process.
Founded in 1995, RobecoSAM is an investment specialist focused exclusively on Sustainability Investing. It offers asset management, indices, impact analysis and investment, sustainability assessments, and benchmarking services. Together with S&P Dow Jones Indices, RobecoSAM publishes the globally recognized Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) as well as the S&P ESG Factor Weighted, the first index family to treat ESG as a standalone performance factor using the RobecoSAM Smart ESG methodology.