Lieu : Genève – Suisse | Date : 2017-05-03 00:00:00|
An international Company present in more than 100 countries with Headquarter in Geneva is looking for an experienced executive for its newly created position in Geneva as SRA Electrical Safety Director.
- Define Electrical Safety Standards for all products and put in place the necessary processes to ensure products meet those standards. Perform regulatory surveillance and adapt corporate standards when necessary;
- Involved in all new product development. Provide the electrical safety requirements the product has to comply with. Participate to design reviews and review internal test results;
- Plan, commission and oversee testing in external laboratories to verify the products electrical properties and the compliance to defined standards (CE,…);
- Lead technical assessment of quality issues. Provide guidance for technical resolution;
Lead supplier’s qualification and technical audit for all related aspects of product electrical safety;
- Manage a small team of technical experts.
- MSc. or PhD in Electronics or related field;
- Several years of experience in the design, production and verification of electrical safety of electrical device with high volume production;
- Experience in handling technical crisis management and issue resolution at a large scale;
- Fluent in English (written and oral), capable to explain complex electrical and regulatory matters to different corporate functions at all levels;
- Willing to travel frequently globally for short missions;
- Experience managing a team;
- Experience working with electrical testing laboratories and with supplier in Asia;
- Willing to relocate to Geneva.