Client services Officer
Lombard Odier Investment Managers (“LOIM”) is part of the Lombard Odier Group. Our asset management teams operate in Geneva, London, New York and Zurich. LOIM has a unique approach, combining the best of alternative and traditional asset management to offer its clients and prospects a diversified range of investment solutions, including a number of new and innovative approaches.
To further strengthen our European Client Servicing department, we are looking for a Zurich based
Client Services Officer
As a member of the European Client Servicing Team, you will support our Clients and our Third Party Distribution Sales Team.
- Onboarding of third party distributors in close collaboration with our Legal, Compliance and Trailer Fees teams;
- Provide direct support to our clients and sales teams in relation to operational topics (eg. information on Lombard Odier’s fund range, dealing terms, etc.)
- Dealing with ad-hoc and periodic enquiries from third party distribution clients and prospects
- Organisation and coordination of client events and internal meetings
- Provide support for client reports and client presentations
- Maintenance of the CRM tool (Salesforce)
- Handle general correspondence and mass mailing
- Act as an interface with internal departments such as Investment teams, marketing, product management and Legal teams.
- Bachelor degree in business or similar educational background with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the asset management or banking industry
- Experience in a similar role dealing with wholesale/ third party distribution clients and supporting client relationship managers
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in German and in English. French and Italian a plus
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently
- Team player and self-motivated
- Organisation and planning skills
- Expert knowledge of Excel, VBA skills would be an advantage
If you recognize yourself in this description, we look forward to receiving your application (CV, cover letter in English) which will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
REF: FIB 515