The Account Manager will be expected to consistently achieve business-to-business [B2B] sales targets. This involves providing ongoing relationship management for assigned accounts, as well as maintaining market knowledge and using such knowledge to develop & build customer relationships & loyalty. Your proficient customer orientation and communication skills will lead you to huge success in this role. Stellenanzeige drucken
- Maintain an excellent collaboration with the OEMs (Original Engine Manufacturers) worldwide, especially with Engine builders in China, Japan, Germany and the US and ensure the successful outcome of sales transactions, contracts and proposals
- Negotiate and finalize service contracts that are focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for our product group
- Plan strategies to establish & develop account relationships.
- Use your mature product knowledge to develop new concepts of service packages and offers for our customers
- Proactive coordination of offerings (e.g., technical-emerging technology, scope, marketing) to provide value-added service to accounts.
- Identify new business opportunity for existing & new clients, and help to develop corresponding framework agreements.
- University degree or MBA in a technical or commercial field of study, knowledge in Mechanical Engineering, Finance & Controlling
- Background in an industrial and customer oriented environment, experience in Sales and a leadership function is an asset
- Fluency in English and minimum very good knowledge in German
- Distinctive “people-skills”, intuitive with a global mind set and strong in creative thinking
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented introduction program, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently as well as be a constructive member of an inclusive team within your assigned area. ABB is also able to provide a wealth of opportunity for personal development once you have completed your introduction period, the aim being to assist you in attaining your career goals. Personalized development programs with targeted training measures will help you to enhance your skills on a continuous basis. Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers ABB Switzerland Ltd. Julia Winkler Talent Partner Phone +41 58 585 94 94 www.facebook.com/ABBCareer www.xing.com/companies/abbschweizag www.linkedin.com/company/abb
Location:Baden,Aargau,SwitzerlandContract type:Regular/PermanentBusiness Unit:TurbochargingDate posted:2017-08-09Job function:Service and MaintenancePublication ID:CH61013474_E1
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 132,000 employees www.abb.com
ABB Turbocharging ( www.abb.com/turbocharging
>) is at the helm of the global industry in the manufacture and maintenance of turbochargers for 500 kW to 80+ MW diesel and gas engines. Our leading-edge technology and innovation enables our customers to perform better and produce fewer emissions, even in the toughest terrains. Approximately 200.000 ABB turbochargers are in operation across the globe on ships, power stations, gen-sets, diesel locomotives and large, off-highway vehicles. We have over 100 Service Stations in more than 50 countries worldwide.