In this challenging position, you will provide contract management services for medium to large size and complexity systems projects globally throughout the full project lifecycle. You will protect ABB’s business interests from tender submission to project completion ensuring that all contract and risk management activities are executed in accordance with all directives and instructions as well as timely and accurate execution of contractual aspects of the projects, such as claims, variations, warranties, etc. Stellenanzeige drucken
- Enforce and defend ABB’s contractual rights and obligations throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure proactive participation in all contract and risk management aspects throughout the project lifecycle.
-Provide guidance and leadership on contract and risk management related matters to cross-department business team members; champion contract policy and procedure revision and improvement throughout the project lifecycle.
- Review, comment and negotiate contractual tender terms and conditions taking into account risk, pricing, scope and schedule
- Establish highest-level contract strategy and drive the implementation of strategic contract opportunities; participate in contract and claim negotiations
- Ensure that for each project, contract and claims strategies are prepared, monitored and followed in full coordination with the relevant Project Manager.
- Ensure development and implementation of a risk mitigation and opportunity plan in cooperation with Project Management.
- Actively participate in the risk review and project review process from a commercial, contractual and risk management perceptive.
- Ensure all contract and risk management activities are executed in accordance with Group/Division/business Unit directives and instructions
- University degree in Business Administration or Law, Engineering, or an equivalent university degree
- At least 15 years’ experience in international contract management in the field of systems and EPC (engineering, procurement and construction) delivery for industrial customers throughout the project lifecycle
- Extensive experience in contract drafting, high-level negotiations, contract administration, claims, change management and sound knowledge of planning and scheduling
- Site based experience is a plus
- Excellent English skills both orally and writing; some level of German and/or French are also required
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented introduction program, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently as well as be a constructive member of an inclusive team within your assigned area. ABB is also able to provide a wealth of opportunity for personal development once you have completed your introduction period, the aim being to assist you in attaining your career goals. Personalized development programs with targeted training measures will help you to enhance your skills on a continuous basis. Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers ABB Switzerland Ltd Sarah Papapoulios Talent Partner Telefon +41 58 586 87 54 www.facebook.com/ABBCareer www.xing.com/companies/abbschweizag www.linkedin.com/company/abb
Location:Baden-Dättwil,Aargau,SwitzerlandContract type:Regular/PermanentBusiness Unit:Process IndustriesDate posted:2017-08-28Job function:Project ManagementPublication ID:CH62442834_E1
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 132,000 employees www.abb.com