Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Work Area:Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel:0 - 30%
Employment Type:Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP support (SAP Digital Business Services) is recognized for its world-class customer care, its leading support offerings and its fast-growing business. We strive to further improve our innovative service portfolio and our customer engagement programs, as well as increasing our delivery efficiency. Our target is to increase business outcome for customers, make them more efficient and accelerate time to value. This includes all SAP solutions across all deployment scenarios (on premise, cloud, hybrid). SAP Enterprise Support and SAP Preferred Care are the support offerings that provide SAP customers with expertise and collaboration tools that support and enable customers to achieve these goals. These offerings are strategically important for SAP, and rapidly growing, whilst reaching the highest proportion of our customer base. Our customers demand from support more than just incident solving. We take it as our mission in SAP Enterprise Support to ensure that support delivers the foundational engagement in pro-actively helping customers’ day-to-day business in IT and Business-related topic areas. Therefore, the SAP Enterprise Support strategy 2017 can be summarized in ‘SAP Enterprise Support goes Business Service Support’: More value and business outcome for IT and LoB! With SAP Preferred Care, customers gain the services for mission-critical assistance that are included in SAP Enterprise Support, plus more-specific service levels and access to expert SAP contacts to help resolve issues and stay flexible to accommodate future innovations. SAP Preferred Care offers access to a Customer Success Manager for technical and product usage advisement, best practices and operational excellence, and personalized advice and guidance.
RESPONSIBILITIES, EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Customer Success Manager is a client-facing role, for customers based in Switzerland, delivering ongoing support and guidance around business strategy and transformation topics after the sales cycle has completed. The role focuses on relationship-building and proactive support activities that in turn promote overall customer satisfaction, product adoption and retention. The role manages diverse, high profile and/or key accounts.
Key tasks include but are not limited to the following:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You have a proven record of successful account management and technical problem solving. You are a proactive learner and creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment and who enjoys interactions that lead to ultimate customer success and satisfaction. You have strong task-management skills, experience with networked enterprise information systems and have supported business applications. You focus on details, particularly with communication, follow-up and documentation. You delight in exceeding customer expectations.
• Customer orientation and focus on quality, as well as skills to interact/collaborate with customer IT and LOB decision makers.
• Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels, internally and externally, with appropriate discretion where required.
• Excellent communication & presentation (soft) skills.
• Excellent German and Englishlanguage skills, written and verbal are required.
• Ability to learn and assimilate information quickly
• Ability to deliver results under pressure, work independently, and take ownership of assigned tasks (pro-active driver, results-oriented, pragmatic)
Additionally, of advantage would be:
Project Management experience is an advantage
• An understanding of IT landscapes and lifecycles with a specific focus on SAP Solutions during transitions, implementations and operations phases (e.g. Cloud and On-premise)
• Knowledge of the SAP Enterprise Support and the included service offerings such as SAP Enterprise Support Academy, SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps and SAP Solution Manager is an advantage
• Knowledge of SAP Success Factors is an advantage
• Intercultural sensitivity: SAP Enterprise Support and SAP Preferred Care are global support offerings and interaction with customers worldwide is required
• Enthusiast, strong work ethic and a positive attitude
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
• Graduate with a Bachelor or Honours Degree in IT/Computer Science/Physics/Mathematics/Engineering/Business with IT or equivalent
• 2-4+ years’ working experience with proven ability in a customer-facing role to work with dedicated customers on project and senior management level
• Experience and/or acumen of the following technologies and solutions:
• Cloud, databases, server applications, infrastructure architecture, Internet technologies, web servers and web proxy servers experience, enterprise software solutions &/or business application software (specifically HCM knowledge would be beneficial for this role)
• Of great advantage are ASP, SaaS, XML, IT networking, SSO, APIs, Connectors experience
• Proven record in managing issues, scope, and quality while bringing areas of responsibility and tasks to successful completion within the time requirements
• Experience in working in global / virtual teams is an advantage
• Experience in transferring knowledge to others (coaching & mentoring)
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.comor Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: ERP, Consulting, Developer, Engineer, Customer Service, Technology, Engineering