Electronics Engineer (Analog/Digital/µC/Power)
ADE photonExa GmbH
CH-8712 Stäfa · Goethestrasse 11 · Tel. +41 (0)44 926 85 00 · Fax +41 (0)44 926 85 01 · www.photonexa.com · hr(at)photonexa.com
Job offer for Electronics Engineer (Master-Level)
Our company develops, builds and sells high quality high-power LED-systems and subsystems
for professional, semiprofessional and technical/scientific lighting applications. Most of our solutions
are based on technically advanced, proprietary designs.
Range of Tasks
- Maintenance of existing and design of new electronic circuits in the field of measurement/control,
signal processing (analog, digital, embedded) and power conversion
- Creation and maintenance of manufacturing documentation, like block-diagrams, schematic-
diagrams, PCB-layouts and masks, component-diagrams, assembling descriptions, etc.
- Ability to work independently – but still closely connected to a team
- Further tasks are putting systems into operation work, testing, measurements, creation of
acceptance procedures and letters in accordance with DIN EN 69905
- Performing simulations and measurements, creation of publications and patent applications
meeting established technical and scientific publication standards.
- Analysis, mathematical description and simulation of periodical and transient processes in
electronics systems to meet EMC-requirements
- Assistance in setup of production lines and education of manufacturing operatives
- Electronics Engineer (MSc, Dipl.El.Ing., Ing. TU, Ing. ETH or similar degree)
- At least three years of practical experience in circuit design and PCB-layouting.
- Knowledge of current electronic components, cases/footprints and PCB-technologies THT/SMT
- Fluent in C/C++ for embedded Systems, VHDL for FPGA desirable
- Ability to come to grips with interdisciplinary problems within short time (this includes physics,
optics and mechanical engineering problems).
- Applicable knowledge of current electronic engineering tools, like MatLab/SimuLink, Labview,
- Intimate knowledge of manufacturing processes, quality control und project administration;
including manufacturing document creation and maintenance.
- A through knowledge of MS-Office; including Visio, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook. Project
- Fast, accurate and goal-driven way of working
English spoken and written; German and French desirable.
Please send your full application to:
hr (at) photonexa.com
Applicants from EU can start working without further permission in accordance with EC-regulations
about free movement of persons. Job candidates from outside the EU should expect a legal permission
procedure. This can take up to three weeks.
This job-profile is not intended for recruiters without a mandate.
F:\PERSONAL_Vakanzen\vacancy_ElIng.doc, V1.0, 08.07.2016/ADO