Senior Consultant/Senior Manager - Life Sciences, Commercial Consulting
Go further – broaden your perspective
We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual, with targeted on- and off-the-job coaching and training to help you grow on a personal and professional level. You'll be part of a global network of 208,000 specialists, including 2,700 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of assurance, tax and legal advice and consulting.
Senior Consultant/Senior Manager – Life Sciences, Commercial Consulting
What you can expect from us.
- We offer you the opportunity of taking on responsibility for managing projects and project work streams in national and international commercial projects for the Life Sciences industry.
- We expect you to contribute to building up and developing a world-class consulting team.
- We enable you to develop an international professional network.
- We support you in continuous learning on the job through internal and external training and interdisciplinary collaboration within our company.
What we expect from you.
- You have a master's degree in a relevant subject and have gained a minimum of 5-7 years' (Consultant), or 8–10 years' (Manager), relevant work experience in Life Sciences, including 3-5 years at a consultancy firm.
- You have broad knowledge and experience in commercial excellence; you are an expert in one or more of the following areas: commercial operations, brand strategy & planning, product launch planning, market access.
- You will deliver high impact projects in a timely manner with senior stakeholders, and translate business strategy into operations strategy to drive both growth and profitability. You leverage both from past project expertise and your own skillset and you develop skills and new services to support practice growth.
- You are eager to grow more junior talents, as well as being a great team player and communicative personality who works well under pressure. You are also an analytical, strategic thinker.
- You are technologically proficient and you are fluent in English (knowledge of German and/or French and any additional European language is highly desirable).
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
We look forward to receiving your online application.
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers
PwC, Francisca Richter, phone 058 792 16 81
Line of service: Advisory
Starting date: by agreement