CRM Solution Lead, Technical SME, Europe & Canada - Zurich, Switzerland
CRM Solution Lead, Technical SME, Europe & Canada - Zurich, Switzerland Apply Now Job ID 1800297 Date posted02/09/2018 Location Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland;
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an CRM Solution Lead, Europe & Canada in ourZurich, Switzerlandoffice.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism
: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future
for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
A Typical Day Will Include:
As an CRM Solution Lead, Europe & Canada working on the Commercial, Sales, Finance and Procurement Systems T eam,
you will be empowered to provide leadership to the analysis of complex business problems and manage business requirements within area of responsibilities. Lead development of scope and business priority-setting for change initiatives of large size and complex system implementations. Proactively identify technology solutions and influence business objectives, taking into account the implications of change on the organization and all stakeholders.
- Define Veeva CRM product enhancement needs for Takeda Europe and Canada (EUCan) in close collaboration with business.
- Collaborate closely with Veeva systems to implement and close product enhancements and defects.
- Manage Takeda EUCan’s Veeva licence portfolio
- Partner with commercial business process owners and CX community in EUCan to ensure requirements are translated into solution design.
- Act as SME towards support vendors and ensure supportability of implemented solutions.
- Act as SME towards SMILE IT Partner community and define and execute Veeva related training requirements for SMILE IT Partners
- Conduct communication to SMILE IT Partners for Veeva Product Releases, SMILE releases, downtimes and defects reported.
- Review and approve EUCan Veeva CRM change requests as part of Takeda’s change and release management process.
- Review and approve functional and technical design for Veeva CRM releases in EUCan.
- Closely collaborate with other capability leads (DIL, BI, digital) to ensure optimal design and architecture across platforms.
- Run projects of low-medium complexity and participate on projects & release activities as a Veeva CRM subject matter expert.
- Act as escalation point for EUCan SMILE support cases related to Veeva CRM following defined escalation path.
- Manage requirements gathering, prioritization and negotiation with business stakeholders in order to ensure the total solution delivered meets or exceeds expectations.
- Maintain, influence and impact business process design; validate and interpret business needs by conducting feasibility studies and drafting business cases.
- Solve or lead others to solve complex problems with a broad impact on the business and interpret ways of prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and/or system processes.
- Use knowledge of business operations and different analysis models, translate operational needs, problems and opportunities into business solutions.
- Manage matrix or project teams to deliver complex business solutions, within cross functional projects that allow the business to reach its strategic objectives in a cost effective way.
- Manage Vendor relationship during projects.
- Make decisions that impact, the work of employing organizations, achievement of organizational objectives or/and financial performance.
- Has authority and responsibility for a large area of work, including technical, financial and quality aspects.
- Ensure documentation according to Takeda Quality Management System (QMS), Software Development Life Cycle and Project Life Cycle standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensure delivered solutions are compliant with associated federal regulations (SOX, OFCCP, labor laws, GMP, GxP, GCP, etc.).
- Is a subject matter expert in the business area of expertise and actively shares emerging industry standards/trends with customers and peers.
- Establish and build relationships with relevant colleagues from Global Functions within the Global IS/IT Organization (PMO’s, EADS and ITIO) and is person to go to for leading change in analyzing and guiding on solutions within ongoing processes
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- 6 years or more of relevant experience
- Ability to write, speak and lead in the English language
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills
- Professional in depth knowledge of business processes in pharmaceutical industry within functional area.
- Knowledge of several business and system solutions.
- Experience with implementing applications.
- Extensive Project management and business analyst experience.
- Ability to drive continuous improvement within teams and projects.
- Experience in presenting at conferences and business meetings.
- Strong technical understanding of CRM systems and Commercial IT architecture, including knowledge of systems and technologies typically used by the pharmaceutical industry in the Commercial space
- Strong understanding of commercial & marketing processes and underlying data in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills and ability to translate Commercial business needs into different scenarios for technical implementation
- Strong experience and proven track record with Salesforce.com and/or Veeva platform
- Knowledge of CLM, multichannel, marketing automation, KAM/KOL Management, Social Media Integration, Digital & Tablet Solutions, , BW/BI processes and tools
- Understands how IT efforts are tied to achievement of business goals
- Project Management (PMP, Prince II or equivalent).
- Business Process Management
- Access to transportation to attend meetings with ability to fly to meetings regionally and globally.
- Master Degree
- Expertise with regulated systems – excellent level of understanding of system validation.
- Advanced Administrator
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Service Cloud Consultant
- Advanced Developer
- Technical Architect
IT Service Management
- CRM administrator
- Vault administrator
- Closed Loop Marketing (CLM) administrator
- Network Administrator
- ITIL V3 Intermediate Level Certification
Empowering Our People to Shine