Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Job ID 204223BR Position Title Senior Regional Sales & Operations Planning Analyst Division ALCON Business Unit MFG/TECH OPERATIONS AL Country Switzerland Work Location Fribourg Company/Legal Entity Switzerland Alcon Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Functional Area Technical Operations Therapeutic/Disease Area Ophthalmics/Ophthalmology Job Type Full Time Employment Type Regular Job Description A health care company with global reach. A product pipeline filled to the brim. A team committed to scientific advancement. Think what's possible. Novartis and its associated companies are always looking for talented employees globally. We are engaged in advance preparation for potential position openings. Submit your CV/resume now to join our talent pool for the position described below. Please note that you are not applying for a current vacancy, but are submitting your CV/resume for consideration for future, possible opportunities. We look forward to receiving your information.
Maintain optimal S&OP processes in Region for assigned products. This includes developing, maintaining and monitoring all S&OP processes in the region including target setting, training, process maintenance and tool set use, to achieve an effective S&OP process.
- Ensure organizational alignment between Country, Region, and Global functions. Demonstrate alignment to Global demand and supply planning process. Fully understand and convey Region unique needs, develop informational decks/reporting to clearly assess plans, including supporting data, analysis, and new developments in supply upsides and constraints.
- Assist regions in identifying, training and supporting country representatives, demonstrating an effective and sustainable S&OP process.
- Lead unit and dollar demand forecast (including revenue and samples) review with Regional Counterparts. Work alongside regional counterparts to align current ROFO demand forecast submission against market activities and sales trends. Identify gaps between current plans and financial commitments, derive possible gap closing initiatives and highlight the risks and opportunities.
- Drive accuracy from the countries and submit on-time to Global counterparts a complete ROFO that accurately reflects the regional demand, for short and long term horizons. Apply demand control where necessary on large or abnormal orders while still striving to meet operational and customer excellence. Partner with the Regional Marketing Management team on the product portfolio by overseeing regional product launches/ rationalization/ special promotions, including communications to regulatory group and other key stakeholders.
- Monitor regional Supply Chain planning KPIs (Forecast Accuracy, MAPE, Bias, SAR, Inventory coverages, DOH…) to ensure optimal S&OP performance against defined targets. Develop specific local and/or regional action plans to close performance gaps and clear deviations.
- Project management – driving different regional initiatives aiming at optimizing distribution footprint & developing product assortment
- Management of a small Regional S&OP analyst team (1-3 people) - objective setting, coaching, people development and performance appraisals
Novartis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minimum requirements Education (minimum/desirable): Bachelor Degree
Experience: 5 - 7 years of extensive experience in a viable S&OP process managing a large product portfolio. Interaction with cross-functional teams and working with all levels of the management team. Knowledge and experience in forecasting software and demonstrated proficiency in Excel
Languages: Fluency in English essential
Knowledge/Fluency of at least one other language preferred