Submit your application by email to: email@example.com.
We are seeking an outstanding candidate for this core business position, responsible for managing
the delivery of customer projects relating to Whitestein's Living Systems Process Suite iBPMS
platform product, otherwise known as LSPS. Entailing work spanning project leadership, business
analysis, process application modeling, and customer support, this role is at the heart of driving our
growth in several sectors. The successful candidate will join a highly focused and energetic team that
has achieved global recognition for the LSPS iBPMS, a product with unique capabilities that is
actively advancing the state of the art.
Based in Charleston, SC, USA with frequent (50%) travel to customer sites.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer project management and customer interaction.
- Pre-sales support of new business opportunities.
- Responsible for managing post-sales ongoing customer relationships.
- Business analysis of customer project requirements.
- Responsible for defining, reviewing and preparing all project documentation associated with business and technical requirements, use cases, agile features.
- Be able to support multiple on-going projects.
- Have customer-focused attitude that fosters team collaboration across both internal and customer teams.
- Track and maintain project budgets.
- Fluent English communicator, both verbal and written.
- Deep knowledge of technology, including emerging techniques, applications, and standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly for interacting directly with customers.
- Excellent analytical skills for cataloguing business and technical requirements.
- Excellent project management capabilities
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
Whitestein Technologies AG | Hinterbergstrasse 20 | CH-6330 Cham Tel +41 44-256-5000 | Fax +41 44-256-5001 | http://www.whitestein.com
Copyright © 2015 Whitestein Technologies AG Strictly confidential. All rights reserved.