IRsweep is looking for you to join our team and get invoved into our prototype instrument development. We are a young ETH-Zurich Spin-off company based in Zurich developing cutting edge optical instruments enabling ultra fast analysis in life sciences and other applications.
As an intern at IRsweep, you will join our development team in designing and building a prototype instrument which will serve as the basis for an industrialized product.
Your job includes:
- Design and assembly of parts of the prototype (optical, mechanical or electronic)
- Control of the prototype hardware components in software
- Test of functionality
As an ideal candidate for the job, you
- are a student in electrical or mechanical engineering, physics or a related subject
- have practical experience working in a lab
- have basic knowledge in Python and/or C++
- are excited about working for a high-tech start-up
- Experience with optical systems is a plus, but not required
- Be a full member of the R&D team
- Launch a radically new high-tec product
- Enjoy a dynamic and fun work environment