If you want to apply
Please Login to your account or Create your account
The offered position is within the Project Division, Procurement Department, Purchasing Section. The successful candidate will be part of an existing group of experienced persons and will work in a dynamic and international environment.
The main tasks will be:
• manage the RFQ with the selected bidders to have offers on time;
• negotiate with the accepted bidders the contractual and commercial terms and conditions to be in line with project requirement and company policy;
• prepare the commercial tabulation to be approved;
• create the purchase order in SAP;
• draw up the purchase order in line with final negotiations;
• approved the vendor’s invoices to be paid;
• explore alternate sources for materials and equipment to extend the company vendor list.
• Good team-player, ability to build relationships inside and outside the Company, self-motivated with strong organizing skills;
• Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment and in multy-tasking;
• Availability and willingness to travel;
• Good knowledge of SAP, MS-Office expecially Excel and Word, Internet and general database skills.
A minimum of 8 years work experience in purchasing materials and equipment destined to chemical and fertilizers plants and knowledge of European and non European purchasing markets.