We make it GmbH, placed in Reinach BL, is a Swiss Recruitment success story.
As one of the market leaders, We make it recruits specialists for project assignments as well as for permanent employments all over Switzerland - quickly, in accord with your needs and reliably.
We make it is specialized in following areas: Information Technology, Administration, Engineering, Finance and Pharma.
For our client, headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups in the fields of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, we are currently seeking for a temporary position a
Quality Project Manager
The IMP Quality Project Manager will be responsible for providing Quality Project Management support on IMP (investigational medical product) for Planning, Scheduling and Reporting. Quality Operations Basel, providing support to QA-Managers and giving operational administrative support to QA related projects.
- Work as Project Manager supporting QA-Manager function in different QA-related
- Manage IMP Quality Activities for Planning, Scheduling, and Reporting applying project manager knowledge and processes to different technical platforms such as large molecule, device, small molecule.
- Applies project management expertise including planning, tracking and facilitating quality meetings and documenting decisions, risks and actions.
- Monitor critical path timelines and resources for assigned IMPs, using project manager tools, principles and practices to deliver successfully on time.
- Proactively communicate issues and concerns providing transparency with key customers and stakeholders in a global setting. Ensure sound decision making principles and agreements and actions are followed up.
- As a member of the IMP Quality organization, participate in staff meetings and department initiatives.
- Must be able to independently manage priorities and assignments across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Act as catalyst and primary contact for multiple functional areas across quality teams, ensuring team dynamics are collaborative.
- Support adherence to cGMP requirements and Roche policies and standards in technical development functions.
- Perform database entries and data management.
- Assist in creating Q-related documents.
- Assist in leading resolutions of quality issues and establish work priorities to meet targets and timelines.
- Bachelor's degree in science or engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience of relevant work in project management within biotech or the pharmaceutical industry with a sound knowledge of drug development processes
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to create and manage timelines, resources and accommodate multiple priorities
- Strong influence and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with others in a proactive, positive and constructive manner
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing or technical development processes, cGMP's and compliance experience preferred.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in German and English.
Duration: Temporary (6 months contract, with potential extension)
Are you interested in this challengeing employment? Then forward your application form (in both PDF- & Word-Format) by e-mail to Mr André Amstad or by post to the adress underneath.
We make it GmbH
Mr André Amstad
CH-4153 Reinach BL
PHONE: 0844 844 040