MDM (Master Data Management) Expert
Master data management (MDM )is a technology-enabled discipline in which business and IT work
together to ensure the uniformity, accuracy, stewardship, semantic consistency and accountability of
the enterprise’s official shared master data assets. Master data is the consistent and uniform set of
identifiers and extended attributes that describes the core entities of the enterprise including
customers, prospects, citizens, suppliers, sites, hierarchies and chart of accounts.
Context of the job:
- Implementation projects for EBX5 of Orchestra Networks in the role of the MDM Expert in
Switzerland (actual demands in the area of Zurich)
- Contract in T&M (Time and Material) as Contractor for the given customer project
- Later a move from self-employed to employed is possible
As part of the Swiss Professional Services team, you will liaise directly with new and
existing customers in a Project environment. Your primary focus will be implementing the Orchestra
Networks solution. You will be accountable for supporting the Project Team in the analysis of
customer requirements, for defining and documenting the customer specific solution, design and for
configuring EBX5 Master Data software in order to meet the agreed customer requirements.
- You will represent Global Pension Solutions in a consultancy role in relation to assigned
- You will ensure a cohesive and structured approach to the analysis of customer requirements
and the definition of EBX5 solutions in line with agreed requirements as well as EBX5
Systems’ implementation methodology.
- You will provide written documentation; defining customer requirements and the resultant
EBX5 configuration to address those requirements. You will identify the need for
organization impact and appropriately include these details in the project plans subject to
- Where appropriate, you will liaise with Solution Architects, Research and Development and
Technology to define customized solutions and integrations to meet specific customer needs.
- Configure the EBX5 application in line with the documented solution design.
- You will analyse customer business needs and data needs and propose appropriate EBX5
- You will design and implement business solutions jointly bringing added value to the
- You will perform problem analysis and resolution activities.
- You will support customer end-to-end testing prior to go live.
- You will actively participate and contribute to customer project meetings.
Background Skills required
- You are skilled in one of more of the following areas: e-commerce solutions, Retail, IT
Finance, Insurance solutions, Product Information Management (PIM), Master Data
Management (MDM),ERP, CRM, BI technologies
- Good communication, analysis, documentation, customer service and time management
- Ability to learn on the fly, make quick decisions and recommendations. Reflect on learnings
and provide compelling solutions for improvement.
- Ability and Know How of data modelling and management,
- Understanding of Reporting, ETL-and DWH-Technologies
- Consulting experience
- 6-9 years industry experience - 4+ years hands on business consulting experience or similar
- Systems integration experience a requirement
- Experience of conducting workshops to technical and non-technical audiences.
Do the given requirements match, please send us your application papers via E-Mail:
email@example.com, A. Emlinger, Global Pension Solution, Schwimmbadstrasse 45, 5430