Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
For our life science client in Basel we are currently looking for a
Start date: asap
Duration: 6 Months
- Plan, direct and co-ordinate the operations of a business, maintain systems and procedures for operating efficiency.
- Manages complex projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost.
- Manage staff for optimum performance and external resources required for project completion.
- Responsibilities may include resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning).
- Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members (cross-functional teams).
- Ensures documentation of all project requirements and objectives
The ideal candidate shall bring:
- 5-7 years of experience in Project Management and analyst methodologies and best practices;
- profound understanding of project management processes and procedures;
- experience in running medium to large scale projects;
- business process development best practices, change management;
- very good MS Office skills (MS Project, MS Word, Visio, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel);
- understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration;
- very good analytical skills;
- excellent communication skills to work with cross-program resources.
- experience in pharmaceutical or life science industry
Are you interested in the position? Would you like to apply? Do not hesitate to contact Josefine Gustafsson on +41 44 215 20 63
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.