LIFE SCIENCES AUTOMATION PROCESS - Pharmaceutical Process Engineer
For our Business Unit Automation within the division Life Sciences we are looking for a Pharmaceutical Process Engineer. Job description
You will execute projects in the pharmaceutical industry and will take responsibility for engineering and construction of industrial process installations (e.g. CIP, SIP, formulation installations, water treatment systems, etc.).
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Working out process engineering solutions for and together with our customers in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Setting-up and delivering project related engineering documents for the different project phases. From conceptual design until construction and commissioning. For example:
- User requirement specifications
- Process and design concept
- Utility and process flow diagrams
- Equipment specifications and datasheets
- Equipment lists
- Instrument lists
- Line lists
- Process & controls descriptions
- Start-up and commissioning documentation
- HAZOP/Risk analysis documentation
- Process related calculations (dimensioning, capacities, safety valves, etc.)
- Set-up bid calculations
- As part of the team, you will work together with the process engineering team members, as well as with related teams such as software, E&I, etc. to elaborate solutions, based on predefined budget and planning.
- You will follow-up the subcontractors’ performance and documentation.
- During start-up, you take care of the correct implementation, according to the applicable standards (e.g. cGMP’s) and proposed design.
- You make sure the content and quality of the design documents is according Agidens standards.
- You maintain permanent contact with the customer, the senior process engineer, the project leader and the implementation team of subcontractors.
- You obtained a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in engineering or you have equivalent expertise by experience.
- You are fascinated by the process industry.
- You have experience with clean piping engineering (design, specs, installation, start-up).
- You are acquainted with applicable cGMP requirements and guidelines within the pharmaceutical industry.
- You are analytical, have a hands-on mentality and are a good communicator.
- You have strong organizational skills and are able to work on different projects simultaneously.
- You work independently, but also act as a team player within a multi-disciplinary team.
- You are flexible and willing to work on projects at our customers sites.
- You have a thorough knowledge of MS Office, (MS Project is an added value).
- Fluent spoken and written German is a must and profound English skills a desirable plus (French is an added value).
- You have a drivers licence B.
- Preferably, you have 2 – 3 years of relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- The possibility to team up with passionate, technology-driven people
- An environment where you can give free rein to your creativity within a well-defined framework and where intrapreneurship is encouraged
- A learning environment and potential for career development
- A culture of respect, flexibility and participative management