Santiago Calatrava seeks talented 3D SPECIALISTS to work on unusual and demanding building and bridge projects in our Head Office in Zurich, Switzerland.
- A proven track record in delivering high quality parametric models
- Educational background in engineering, buildings or bridges is beneficial
- Highly proficient in Autodesk Inventor or similar parametric modelling software
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A knowledge of foreign languages in addition to English (preferred but not essential)
- Can legally work in Switzerland
- Cover letter stating candidates' level, relevant skills and experience
- Resume or CV that meet the qualifications listed above (2 pages or less)
- Portfolio of work samples in PDF format (max. 5MB) or as Hardcopy (max. A4 format)
For the successful candidate, we can offer a long-term collaboration with our multinational team of architects and engineers on international projects.
Calatrava Valls SA
Human Resource 3D
T +41 44 204 50 00