BCV Asset management : A key player for institutional investors
BCV Asset Management serves 500 institutional investors across Switzerland from offices in Lausanne and Zurich. We deliver specialized expertise and offer a full range of investment products and services.
To support our Fixed Income team based in Lausanne, we are looking for a
Fixed Income Investment Manager
- develop a strategic perspective (relative or total return) on the international bond market and present it to the Fixed Income Strategic Commitee,
- implement the strategy through choices on portfolio duration, sector allocation and security selection,
- promote the Fixed Income team and carry out client visits,
- provide support to our sales team.
- University degree, CFA/CMT or equivalent preferred,
- 5 years’ experience as an investment manager for international bond portfolios,
- excellent communication skills (written and oral) and ability to give clear and concise presentations in French and English, German would be a plus,
- good teamwork skills and ability to work independently,
- familiarity with standard business software (e.g. MS Office and Bloomberg) and excellent Excel skills.
What you can expect from BCV:
- a business culture geared to performance, teamwork, and going the extra mile, underpinned by strong on-the-job training,
- a dynamic management team with close ties to Vaud Canton, coupled with a modern governance model based on best practices,
- a publicly listed company with a AA rating from Standard & Poor’s – for five years running,
- an employer actively engaged in the Vaud community,
- A flexible approach to working, helping our employees find the right balance between their personal and professional lives.
To learn more about BCV, read the 10 top reasons to join BCV, our job descriptions, and our current job offers.