Flight Test Data Analysis Engineer 100%
Kopter Group AG specializes in the development, production, commercialization and support of a new generation of helicopters. It is based in the Zurich region and currently employs 250 people. Its first model, the single turbine SH09, offers the highest standards of safety, comfort and performance, coupled with low operating costs. Additionally, it provides the largest cabin/cargo volumes, outstanding modularity and the latest generation of electronic systems. Built for the most demanding missions, the SH09 helicopter is generating an excellent market response.
- Obtain system-specific knowledge regarding functionality and design targets for selected ACFT systems and/or technical domains in support of Flight Test Result Interpretation
- Liaise with flight test operations and flight test instrumentation for the preparation of test cards
- Monitor system-related and/or safety critical parameters in real-time in telemetry during test conduction
- Perform routine flight test data post-processing (data reduction, purging, re-sampling, filtering, etc.)
- Perform specific flight test data analysis and reporting for selected (sub-) systems or technical domains in support of timely root cause analysis of findings and issues
- Provide specific flight test data analysis support to the flight test group for compliance demonstration
- Liaise with flight test instrumentation regarding integrity of sensors, FTI, DAQ, TM, etc.
- Hold a M.S. degree in Aerospace Engineering
- Relevant experience (3 years and more) and strong background in Flight Test Data Analysis on rotary wing during development flight testing
- Experienced in digital Signal and Data Processing
- Familiar with EASA Part 21 J/G/M as well as with CS-27 and AC-27
- Fluent English language skills (oral and written), a working knowledge of German language will be an advantage
- Good Knowledge of SAP and MS Office tool
- Strong and proactive working method
- Prepared for travel and Off-Site-Trials
We address an independent specialist with distinctive analytical skills, who wants to take an active role within a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!
We are offering an challenging job opportunity in an entrepreneurial environment with room to grow in every dimension. Our office is located in Mollis.
Your next step
If you are interested, please submit your complete application documents in English including following documents:
- Cover letter
- CV (including Photo and Nationality; only Swiss Nationals, EU Nationals or valid Swiss Working Permit)
- Employment references