Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
We plan to complement our Cell Line Development team based in Basel, Switzerland with a
Cell line developer with FACS experience
The highly motivated and experienced Cell line expert should lead the establishment of a FACS workflow using a FACSARIA FUSION instrument and the proprietary CHOvolution™ kit. Applying the established workflow, the candidate will develop a stable cell line for expressing mABs for commercial production.
We are open to both full time as well as short term consulting positions, with options of leading to full time offer.
Candidate must have experience in executing complex study designs requiring highly organized data collection and management. The selected candidate will be expected to work independently, including proactive planning, trouble shooting and successful execution of complex experimental protocols for cell line development. Candidate will be responsible to train CLD team to the newly developed FACS workflow. The selected candidate will serve as a technical lead and functional area representative on a project team. In this role, candidate will be expected to manage the FACS CLD team and meet deadlines in challenging mAb development project in the space of Neurodegenerative diseases.
- Experienced in FACS sorting cell line development with CHO for protein expression.
- Experienced in coordinating CLD responsibilities for pipeline project and ensure timely communication between CLD and other functional areas within CMC team.
- Excellent project leadership skills in driving for results and innovation. Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work in team environment.
- Deep knowledge in molecular biology and mammalian cell cultures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experienced in working with FACSARIA FUSION instrument
- Experienced in working in a GMP environment
- Experienced in IND filing and relevant documentation.
- PhD in Molecular Biology, Genetics, Biochemistry, or related Biological Sciences with at least 3 years of cell line development experience in industry.
- OR MS in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or related Biological Sciences with at least 6 years of cell line development experience in industry.
- OR BS in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or related Biological Sciences with at least 10 years of cell line development experience in industry.
Are you interested applying for this challenging position at Celonic? If so, please send your application (preferably by email) to:
Philipp Setz, Director Legal & HR
CH - 4051 Basel
Tel +41 (0) 61 5649-150