Country IKEA Food Manager
Stellenbezeichnung Country IKEA Food Manager Standort Zürich ( Spreitenbach ) Land Schweiz Arbeitsbereich Restaurant (IKEA Food) Vollzeit - Teilzeit Vollzeit Job Möglichkeiten Unbefristet Image Über die Stelle ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Country IKEAFoodManager for Switzerland, located in Service Office Spreitenbach/Zürich.
IKEAFoodis about encouraging IKEA store visitors to stay longer and enjoy more, making it a fun day out for everyone, offering great food at low prices, giving visitors a tasty reason to return again and again, and providing co-workers with a chance to rest and re-charge.
You lead and manage IKEAFoodand implement the IKEA Food concept to on a national level reach the goal “to help the IKEA store sell more IKEA home furnishings products” and support the IKEA position as the leading home furnishings company.
You secure that IKEAFoodis used as a commercial marketing tool in Switzerland.
Your mission includes:
Steering the Business
- set direction and strategies for IKEAFOODin Switzerland inline with the national business plan
- Drive traffic to the stores and increase Conversion Rate and Take up rate
- Set financial goals and develop P&L strategy
- Communicate and promote the IKEAFOODgoal and tasks within the IKEA organization
Quality and food safety
Commerciality and range
- Be responsible for that IKEA Food meets all legal requirements and HACCP
Communication & Training
- Define the commercial strategy for the international and national range and establish the guidelines for national and local range development including pricing.
Marketing & Competitiveness
- Cooperate with HR Learning & development Specialist to develop and conduct functional trainings
- Support, visit, share best practice and work closely with the stores to help to reach operational excellence
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience:
- Develop the Commercial calendar
- Define and organize national activities
- Create and implement a successful pricing strategy for all IKEAFOODunits
You are someone who:
- You have a strong strategic approach
- You are an innovator by nature
- You have a broad knowledge of the IKEA Concept including our Vision and Business Idea, our Culture and Values
- You have a clear understanding of our key strategies including IKEAFoodbusiness priorities
- You have a deep knowledge of management and leadership and acting in line with the IKEA values
- You have the ability to manage high diversity within the team and external relations.
- You have the knowledge of the IKEA organization and how it works
- You have very strong communicative skills and like to interact with people
- You are service minded and have the ability and competence to develop IKEAFoodbusiness within IKEA Switzerland.
- Open to feedback and possessing the desire to learn from others
- You are fluent in English both spoken and written and further languages are asset (either/or German, French, Italian)
- You have strong commercial thinking and behavior
- Has good leadership by example and showing how we can “reach good results with small means”
- Has high energy in motivating, inspiring and developing people
- Has a genuine interest in Retailing and a curiosity and passion about Food
- Has a business overview, analytical skills and tactical thinking.
- Has a passion to create sales and to satisfy our customers
- Has strong drive, a problem solving approach and challenge diverse topics.
- Shows creativity and multi tasking skills coupled with ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Has the ability to work in a fast moving environment (direct reports and matrix reports).
- Has the ability to work on strategic/tactical and operational level
- Has an understanding of the key performance measurements and follow up tools to be able to develop your area of responsibility
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.Weitere Informationen : Please apply online only via our homepage and the online recruitment system. We will start interview as soon the job ads is close. StellenID 294498BR Ablaufdatum 30/09/2017