IMS Purchaser Switzerland
Stellenbezeichnung IMS Purchaser Switzerland Standort Zürich ( Spreitenbach ) Land Schweiz Arbeitsbereich Einkauf Vollzeit - Teilzeit Vollzeit Job Möglichkeiten Unbefristet Image Über die Stelle ABOUT THE JOB
You see things a little differently. So do we. The IKEA Vision is to create a better life for the many people – our customers, co-workers and the people who produce our products. The development of IKEA reflects a strong culture for learning. We learn from our customers and suppliers, we learn from our experiences, we learn from each other. Come see things a little differently with us.
Do you want to be an important part of the IKEA growth? Do you want to help IKEA Switzerland to coordinate all
indirect purchases and services?
As an IMS Purchaser you have an important role to support the IKEA Retail organization and other IKEA units in
Switzerland with the purchase of indirect material and services such as Customer services, HR services, Security services and equipment, Logistics services and equipment. IKEA IMS is growing and we are looking for more talents to join our team.
As a purchaser with national responsibility you will
You will be part of a team situated in Spreitenbach and you report to the IKEA IMS Manager Switzerland. You are also part of a larger regional team where you have colleagues located in Germany, Austria, Belgium and the Netherlands. YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Lead the purchasing process for your categories
- Lead Sourcing projects, developing and managing national suppliers to secure that they comply with all IKEA requirements on quality, price and sustainability
- Implement and further develop the category strategies resulting in increased efficiency for IKEA stores and other units
- Build trustful relations with stakeholders and suppliers to achieve the best solutions and ensure compliance of agreements and business ethics
- Have a close connection with the Regional IMS Team and participate in regional and global meetings to contribute to the further development of the business
- Develop the business and deliver results
- Follow up on KPI’s
As a person you have a business mind-set with a strong drive. You are open to challenges, changes and always look for new possibilities to develop the ways of working. We believe that you have good communication skills and you like interacting and building trustworthy relations with people inside and outside of IKEA. GROWING TOGETHER IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us. Weitere Informationen : Wir freuen uns auf Deine vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen inklusive Lebenslauf und Motivationsschreiben, warum IKEA Dein neuer Arbeitgeber werden soll! itte alle Unterlagen online über das Bewerbungstool hochladen.
- Have a university degree either / or in Business Administration, finance, legal or equivalent knowledge
- Are experienced in or capable of facilitating change management
- Looking for new possibilities and improving our way of working comes natural to you
- Enjoy working in a national and regional environment
- Have proven negotiation skills
- Have project management and problem solving skills
- Ability to lead business with a holistic view
- Identify and capture business opportunities
- Have a good knowledge of the Swiss Market
- Are fluent in German and English, both written and verbal.
- Are used to work in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- It is an advantage if you have experience with souring processes and in e-sourcing tools
Für Fragen zur Stelle gerne an Martin Derungs, IKEA IMS Manager Schweiz wenden +41 79 244 97 96 StellenID 293905BR Ablaufdatum 20/12/2017