Part-time IT Support Technician
Is Information Technology your passion and want to turn your University expertise into practice?
If you enjoy hands on tasks keep reading…
We are looking for a P art Time (2 days) ) IT Support Technician to assist our team in Zurich with all IT related issues. You will have full responsibility for the installation, configuration, administration and maintenance of the new office technical infrastructure including, but not limited to, laptops, desktops, video conference, and phones.
- You will be responsible for the uptime of the infrastructure of our Zurich Office
- You will install/set up, maintain and update the new equipment
- You will take care of our local help desk, ensuring that all tickets are resolved in a timely manner
- You will sharpen your problem-solving skills by analyzing and resolving various IT user related issues, step by step becoming the main IT reference point in the office
- You will keep track of IT related issues and their solutions for future reference
- You will help manage the IT inventory, making sure that all the workstations are prepared for new hires and that we order everything on time
- You will participate in knowledge sharing (discussions and input towards knowledge base/documentation) and your ideas on how to improve the IT environment will be most welcome
- You will be a part of planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- You will assist the rest of the IT team in planning and execute internal IT projects
- You will help train new hires regarding IT related topics
- Ideally, a Student in a Bachelor or Master program in Computer Science or any IT related field.
- You have basic knowledge of networking, Google apps, hardware and software.
- You are a quick learner and enjoy analyzing and solving problems.
- A patient and methodical approach is your strength.
- You know how to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- You keep cool and positive under pressure.
- You are not afraid to explain technical problems and solutions clearly to non-technical users.
- You are eager to always suggest new ideas and solutions.
- You speak fluent English.
- Opportunity to have full responsibility from the beginning
- Take advantage of our onboarding and training support
- Enjoy our dynamic work environment within an international team
- Freedom to challenge existing process with new ideas and solutions
- Free breakfast every day and more
- The chance to work in a super modern office located in Zurich Central
Do you have the skills and the enthusiasm we are looking for? We are looking forward to hearing from you. For any further questions regarding this position contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, you can check our blog to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide!