Supply Chain Systems and Business Expert
Peppercorn – talent acquisition. We are the specialized personnel service provider for assistants, specialists and executives focused on the fields of Commercial, Life Science, Engineering, IT and Medical in Basel area.
For our client (international Pharma company in Fribourg ) we are searching a Supply Chain Systems and Business Expert Tasks & objectives:
A. SUPPORT RELATED:
- Provides efficient 1st level support to CSRs in relation to JDE or SAP issues: assist in solving daily issues that come up with the various sales order process; give advice on specific order handling; analyze and solve incorrect transactions/orders/Invoices.
- Trouble shooting in JDE or SAP related order processing problems (corrections, printing issues, inventory issues) of CSRs. Handle EDI errors and error reports of the inbound (EDI Customer orders) and outbound process (EDI ASN/Invoice files to customers).
- Master data maintenance
- Assist Finance department with sales update issues and failures; perform sales updates manually if required.
- Support the JDE or SAP users in the Plants and RDC's (APL owned inventories) on daily issues with sales orders (wrong status; incorrect transactions; order that are stuck; manipulate orders in case we have missing data, change order status manually).
- Assist IT Business Analyst & Programmers in: implementing new CS process, program enhancements; bug fixes
- Coordinates EDI-tests with affiliates & suppliers (process sales orders from A-Z including warehouse and Export steps.
- Act as a Key user representative in the installation, upgrade and maintenance of the Business Application software J. D. Edwards or SAP
- Assist CS Support Group Leader in analyzing user requests; including new process set up in JDE or SAP
- Performs tests and write test scripts for new set-up and set-up changes in JDE system or SAP
B. PROJECT RELATED:
- Active participation in system or any process related projects assigned by the Group Leaderor Management
- Assist CS Support Group Leader to evaluate and support Customer Service department requirements
- Proposes improvements in relation to process enhancements for the Customer Service department.
- Co-ordination and system training to new JDE or SAP users
- Co-ordination and trainings on newly implemented processes
- 5 years in Export Customer Service/order processing/trading operations
- Have experience in International customer service / export operations handling.
- Business engineering project participation or management.
- Experienced in, and an advanced user of, order processing in an ERP system (e.g. SAP, AS400, Oracle, …)
- Strong user knowledge of Sharepoint, Outlook, Word, Excel.
Are you interested?
- Minimum: Commercial apprenticeship or equivalent
- Preferred: Bachelor in business administration with further education in Supply Chain and/or Business Engineering
Please send your complete application to email@example.com or preferably over our webpage. Peppercorn Human Experts AG
+41 61 226 44 52online bewerben