Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Peppercorn – talent acquisition. We are the specialized personnel service provider for assistants, specialists and executives focused on the fields of Commercial, Life Science, Engineering, IT and Medical in Basel area.
For our client (international Pharma company) we are searching a
In Biologics QC we are looking for a motivated associate scientist to perform bioanalytical experiments (i.e. cell-based bioassays, ELISA and Q-PCR) for quality control of development and commercial biotech drug substances (DS) and drug products (DP) in collaboration with members of the own and cross-functional teams in a cGMP environment. Analytical method validation will be also part of the position.
1. Planning, performing and documenting of bioanalytical experiments (i.e. cell-based bioassays, ELISA and Q-PCR) in a cGMP environment.
2. Providing raw data, interpretation of results.
3. Validation and transfer of analytical test methods.
4. Address simple problem. Recognize and communicate complex Problems. Inform on deviations and unexpected results.
5. Collaborate with other associates, facilitate efficient performance of planned anaylses within the team.
6. Schedule and perform routine maintenance of instruments/equipment.
7. Contribute to lab procedures, reports and/or instructions and/or SOP's.
1. Minimum of 3 years experience as Technician or 1-4 years (for BS).
2. Good knowledge of cGMP
3. Awareness for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment.
4. Adequate scientific or technical knowledge in a specific area (e.g. cell-based bioassays, cell culture, ELISA and Q-PCR).
5. Good knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools.
6. Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
7. Basic presentation skills.
Basic knowledge in German and English (spoken and written).
Are you interested?
Please send your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org or preferably over our webpage.