Professional Desktop Support Analyst
For our Swiss customer located in Basel we are currently looking for (m/f) a 2nd level laboratory/manufacturing system supporter.
• Type of placement: 1 year, external contract with possible long term extension
• Company: major Pharma company in Basel area
• Salary: level 1, please ask us for the exact rate range
(monthly all in salary levels in CHF, level1= 5-10k , level2=10-15k, level3= >15k)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensure that operational work, project related activities and on-call services are performed optimally
- Provide application management and support and ensure operational stability and effectiveness of several Applications
- Contribute to the core business and informatics processes and solutions by applying specific knowledge of systems and tools, as well as problem solving skills, to support these processes and solutions
- Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate
- Maintain and develop process and technical knowledge
- Start date: 02.01.2018
- Latest start date: 15.01.2018
- End date: 31.12.2018
- Extension: An extension is planned but not approved yet.
- Work location: Basel
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Not possible.
- Travelling: Not required.
- Department: FPPM – Pharma Informatics, Manufacturing IT
- 5 to 7 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, as well as in a regulated environment with Computer System (laboratory experience as 2nd level support)
- 5 to 7 years of experience with business processes in the manufacturing and laboratory environment
- Validation experience with working in a project environment and in Informatics Service Support and Service Delivery (experience with ITIL)
- Previous experience in system installation and maintenance of operation systems, hardware and peripheral devices e.g. bar code scanner, printer etc.
- Technical experience in manufacturing and laboratory systems
- Strong technical skills in different operating systems
- Windows 2003/2008/2012
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in German and English (German is a must have, therefore CVs in German are accepted)
- Service oriented attitude, being able to communicate with our customers, also in emergency situations
- ITIL certification
- GxP certification
- CSV (at least CSV knowledge, ideally 2-3 years of experience)
Prefered Interview Dates (YYYY-MM-DD):