- Location: Basel, Switzerland
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Pharmaceutical company
Our client is looking for Financial Analyst to lead the Financial Department processes. To be based in Basel. Key Responsibilities:
- support the development of financial plans utilizing consistent processes, templates and tools.
- build and maintain a financial model for both individual projects and for the entire company
- prepare and update projections and valuations for projects and for our entire portfolio
- analyse different financial scenarios and instruments
- support the development and maintenance of financial models used in cost benefit analysis, pro formas, long range projections and forecasts.
- assist in communication with investors and analysts and other stakeholders
- participate in budgeting and other relevant activities in the Finance Department
All Corporate Finance & Strategy vacancies
- Master’s Degree in Finance or similar from a reputable university
- 2-3 years relevant work experience, preferably from an international environment
- excellent analytical and modelling skills
- able to anticipate, identify and resolve complex financial issues.
- strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- ability to present financial information clearly and effectively – both verbally and in writing