IT Business Analyst
IT Business Analyst
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Investment Bank
Our client, well-established investment bank is looking for an IT Business Analyst. To be based in Zurich. Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- This PM/BA role within the Legal and Document Management domain requires active partnership with Global Project IT teams and with the General Counsel business to analyze and document requirements and manage projects from inception to delivery.
- Use PM and BA processes and methodologies to create and socialize requirements’ documents, project charters, project plans, risk logs, resource forecasts, project cost estimates to manage regulatory and strategic projects and comply with project governance initiatives, manage stakeholder expectations, provide status and secure signoffs throughout the software development and delivery lifecycle.
- Apply project management methodologies to create, maintain, and execute project plans, mitigate risks, create timely status reports, provide cost and timeline forecasts, create and present requirements Infrastructure teams, document and socialize meeting minutes, foster and grow internal client relationships, partner with stakeholders and manage production deployment and checkout activities.
- Escalate to senior management based on guidance provided on issues such as production problems, project delivery issues, and any commitments provided to the business.
- As a BA, work with business, application development, production support, and testing teams; gather requirements, work with users and testing teams during Q/A and UAT; review test plans and strategies, test scenarios, update additional test cases when necessary; create service level agreements for any upstream or down-stream systems, get required signoffs for production deployment and assist in post-deployment data checkouts
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer and Technology related sciences
- 8 years of Project Management (PM) and Business Analysis/Business Engineering (BA) experience with an understanding and/or a strong interest in General Counsel function.
- Proven PM and BA track record with attention to detail with ability to quickly understand, document complex business processes, requirements, and manage projects from inception to production
- PM Experience: Solid experience in IT Project Management and methodologies (water-fall and agile), scope, cost, quality, stakeholder, and resource management, presentations, negotiation, problem solving, and team building skills
- Business Analysis/Business Engineering experience: Gather requirements, author business and functional requirement documents and user guides, perform process and data analysis, provide walk-throughs of requirements to users, application development/quality assurance/production support teams, collaborate with various teams across silos during Q/A, UAT, and Production deployment.
- SME Experience: Expertise in managing projects with unique challenges in the Content and Documentation Management space. Examples include: FileNet and Documentum.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project Office: Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Project Management Professional Certification; Business Analysis Professional Certification is an advantage
- Exposure to Legal IT systems and processes (in-house or SaaS–Software as a Service) considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
Please note that all application to Switzerland based vacancies and all communication with Swiss clients is handled by our Swiss Partners, Accurity GmbH, Bahnhofstrasse 11, 8302 Kloten. Albert Cliff is responsible for screening, initial interview and selection only. All Information Technology vacancies