Risk/Financial Controller - Insurance
Risk/Financial Controller – Insurance
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Insurance Company
Our client, a well-established Insurer is looking for a Risk/Financial Controller. To be based in Zurich. Key Responsibilities:
- Working with business teams and other Finance teams to prepare, monitor and analyse activity.
- Supporting all financial matters relating to the perimeter Monthly closing / Reporting Actively contribute to the monthly closing of the entities, largely in relation to Revenues and internal Recharging.
- Monitoring of monthly entity/Business Units P&L and balance sheet.
- Actively participate in the quarterly group reporting in Magnitude.
- Corporate Financial Controlling Maintain an internal risk inventory and operational loss data base
- Analyse and monitor operational risks in collaboration with businessy. Contribute to Transfer pricing analysis.
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned from time to time Reinforce sound and effective risk management in line with the Risk and Compliance
All Risk Management, Audit & Control vacancies
- Master or University Degree
- First hand experience with demonstrable track record in financial controlling.
- Ability to work cross border and with different teams and disciplines. Excellent IT skills (including for cash flow analysis and forecast).
- Have a proper understanding of the tools used and needed. The ledger is SAP. Fluency in English and (French or German).
- Competencies Excellent analytical and synthetical skills Rigorous, self-motivated and autonomous Positive, can-do attitude.