Senior Compliance Officer - Management Consulting
Senior Compliance Officer – Management Consulting
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Management Consulting
Our client is one of the world’s leading Management Consulting companies currently looking for a Senior Compliance Officer to join their Zurich area. Key Responsibilities:
- Convey a strategic perspective to banks’ internal control frameworks and addressing top priority issues regarding governance, processes, and culture.
- Work as part of a client service team, advising clients in the areas of Compliance and
- Regulation, internal control, and operational business process transformation.
- Work independently on complex projects and issues.
All Risk Management, Audit & Control vacancies
- Knowledge of regulations, compliance, and reporting requirements or practical expertise in at least one of these areas: compliance; audit; operational/conduct risk; reputational risk; business risk and earnings volatility; internal control
- Knowledgeable about the following areas of regulation: prudential supervision; regulatory model; prudential supervision/SSM
- Industry experience with key compliance topics is a plus, e.g., knowing your customer; AML; counterterrorism financing; sanctions, FATCA; across different geographies, functions, and business units; internal control; capital management
- Proven experience in analyzing and redesigning bank processes and operations with the aim to reduce compliance risk is also a plus
- At least three years of work experience in a consulting firm, leading bank, or regulator
- Candidates with extensive work experience will enter the role at a more senior level
- Graduate degree from a top academic institution, with excellent academic results or equivalent industry qualification
- Excellent written and verbal English skills as well as fluent in German and/or French